The Oxford Jewish Cemetery is situated as part of the
Oxford City Council’s Wolvercote Cemetery
at 47 Banbury Rd, Oxford OX2 8EE
It was consecrated on April 1st 1894 and is almost full.
The new section was bought into use during 2020
It was purchased by the OJC and consecrated on March 12th 2000
Information on burials carried out in the Jewish Sections of Wolvercote Cemetery can be downloaded as a pdf by clicking here
(This is now up to date as far as we know.If any errors are noted please inform us)